Friday, March 26, 2010

sometimes i feel i gotta (GET AWAY)

if you can't tell in my posts...i absolutely loathe pittsburgh, pennsylvania. boring is an UNDERSTATEMENT. & when there is something to do ; its crap! i don't even get hype to go out here. like why should i have to make my own fun in the club? FREAKING GAYYYY! anyways. I'm going to Atlanta in three weeks SCORE! i miss i there plus i miss my friends down there. plus freaknic is that week! hahaha its gonna be crazyyy! & in may im going to miami for memorial day weekend. GONNA BE CRAZY! my brothers are going. O GAWD! it's gonna be nothing nice. i just have to get out of this crap town like seriously cnt take it. i can not wait to graduate and get the eff up outta here! anyways i just want to spit some hot ish right quick you know. im finna take y butt to bed. soy muy consado! yea i speak spanish occasionally lol. PEACE LOVERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment