Sunday, March 14, 2010

i love ya like. . . .

title from one of crazy mariah carey's songs off her new cd lol! i love that cd. . . . anyways. i'm supposed to be typing a paper ; on a movie i DID NOT WATCH. smh i was in class skyping txtn & tweeting [[story of my life]] anyways its march and its getting warm! YAYYY! all the snow is melted & the rivers are flooding lol watever pittsburgh get over yourself. anyways i've been missing some of my friends lately =/ i got to see my dominoes yday & syd hopefully tomorro! i taked to my wifey kristina who i havent talked to in MONTHS! i freaking miss her! so im supposed to be going to ATL next month to see her and to go to freaknic!!! POW POW POW! im geeked! talk about butt buddies! o my gawd freshman yr me & her did EVERYTHING! its gonna be nothin nice next month in ATL plus we may bothe be going to CALI for grad school/law school =) that will be A MESS lmao! anyways im sitting here txtn my sis bianca about how OVER ppl we are ;; basis= GIRLS AINT WORTH A DAMN & NEITHER ARE GUYS lol im so over everybody! ppl just really kill me now a days. but its to be expected. i don't expect to much from people now a days. i'm not bitter or anything lol not at all. i mean i live an awesome life; im never wanting for anything. & i have so many people that love me & are always in my corner. but some people are just utterly ridiculous! all i wanna do is graduate and get the eff outta this crap town called PITTSBURGH! welp thats all for now lovers. . . just a little update on meeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment