Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fashion[[istas]]

the dictionary defines fashion as;; a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing.
with that said i must say that fashion is lacking in SO MANY areas! now let me just say ; I am no "fashionista" (i hate that word lol) but I LOVE FASHION! since i was little I've ALWAYS loved clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, the whollleeee nine! i live in Pittsburgh & the fashion is sub-par & thats me being nice its actually freaking terrible. Let me just give you a taste of what you can find on 90% of Pittsburgh girls in 2010. I'll do a top 10 list from head to toe lol
  1. bad weave ie. 27 piece -_-
  2. bamboo earrings ; at least 2 pair.
  3. mr. T chains ie. name plates ; rope chains
  4. plastic colored jewelry x_x
  5. screen tee's REALLY CHEAP UGLY ONES from wet seal
  6. 12 million crappy bangles on each arm
  7. colored jeans [STILL]
  8. rubber bands on ya jeans? saw this the other day i dnt get it
  9. jordans every style on FEMALES (terrible)
  10. pointy toe plastic colored pumps
Anyways, thats just a taste. Just because i didn't address your fashion fuxk up doesnt make you fashionable. I'm not saying im the best dressed or that my style is what one should follow, but i do like to stand out. I do stay up with the latest trends & the clothes I wear, I wear them well. No sloppy toppy over here lol! I just feel like people are so all about let me match these colors with my eye & hair color and i look so "BADD" umm okay i guess. I RARELY ever match! I just know how to dress. I get a lot of negativity from people about the way I dress, because I'm "really out there" I guess. I wear over sized bows in my hair, crazy tights, crazy jewelry, bright clothes & crazy patterns. I LOATHEEEEE shopping in pittsburgh but we have no tax on clothes ; for obvious reasons since our clothes are CRAP! but watevs. I'd much rather shop at a thrift store in California with my aunt. I'ts not always about spending hella money on ur "apple bottoms & rocawear" lol its about what you get and how you wear it. I'm just glad I don't conform to the crapy way most of these girls in Pittsburgh dress, but I wish I didn't have to look a this crap either. I think the worse thing is that girls still wear Jordans HEAVY!!!! like for instance some oreo jordan came out (i dunno what they're called) but i saw a lot of ppl talkin bout them & a lot of em were girls who actually bought them BLAHHHH! just stop !! you spent like 80-100$ on an oreo shoe. you coulda bought some cute heels! SERIOULSY GROW UP! where are you running to that you need so many pairs of sneakers? okay im venting now. . . i just wanted to address fashion. im out!

2 comments:

  1. I freaking ♥ this post. You already know how I feel about Pittsburgh fashion. Plus matching is for LOSERS bae. You know how we get down.


    ♥ ya.
    Errickaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just luhhhhh you bae!!! ur the bestest!!! we rock the same style & these weirdos HATE IT! o well eff em cuh lol

    ReplyDelete