Monday, March 15, 2010

DAMAGE [[control]]

okay lets just note that it is 5:11 am & im up doing damage control. as if my life couldn't get any more ridiculous. . .it does. disclaimer: i am not in any way shape or form pissed off, sad or embarrassed okay so i have been blogged ABOUT. by my ex *rolls eyes. um okay let me just say. i could give two squirts about what ANYONE has to say about me. People talk, thats why God gave us mouths correct. . .but my issue is that i Jensen Taylor don't even put very personal things into my blog (or twitter for that matter. bc apparently I'm married to my twitter). So why would one feel it is okay to express said "issues" via an open blog. now i understand its ur blog ur feelings partially ur business yadda yadda ya. . .but Jensen's business is the focus. let me just quote some of the blasphemys that were typed about me. "She reminds of every other girl now. She acts like she doesn't care about a thing, she's loud, her and her friends just gossip, she's headed back to her spoiled ways, she isn't sweet anymore, and the list goes on." okay now anyone that knows me KNOWS i'm nothing like "every other girl" um its not that i don't care about anything. i care about LOTS of things. these things just so happen to revolve around MY HAPPINESS. you wanna know who makes Jensen happy??? JENSEN! the same chick thats been doin it for the past 20 years. my carefree attitude comes from the fact that people have done nothing but prove to be disappointments (not everyone) but i have NEVER disappointed myself & there are very FEW ppl that i can say this applies to. so theres that theory of me not caring. . .NEXT im loud. . .okayyy! i LAUGH loud. thats about it. my voice is pretty average unless im doing things that require a yell. NEXT me & my friends just gossip. . .not true. we have VERY intellectual conversations. most people couldn't even grasp the things we discuss +plus HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? umm headed back to my spoiled ways? i should just skip this one bc this involves noone besides me lori &margaret & a few others that spoil me. im not sweet anymore? just licked my arm. . .i taste just like CANDY! anyways the point of it all is that. . .i do me (like im effin myself) at all times. i dnt care if the next person judges me but dnt make it that much easier by blowin down on a shorty. this blog, MY twitter, & my fb are 30% of my life. u dnt know half the things i do in the course of 24 hours so lets just leave it like that. please & thank you! <--innocent me! no make up...curly, messy hair. just normal! this is me all the time. . .

2 comments:

  1. "i licked my arm, i taste like candy!" lol
    don't even worry about thing ppl blog about u, you know whats real and fake so keep it movin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah i be sayin anyting girl! but i was serious! but yea i wasnt worried about it i just had to clarify some things but you know im not worried about anything anybody says =)

    ReplyDelete