Saturday, February 6, 2010

so babyyy let it snow

so it did about 2 ft of snow in pittsburgh yday. we had a state of emergency & everything. if u were caught driving you would be fined...AWESOME! i had plans this weekend cuh! but, i'm freaking sick anyways. my nephew got me sick =/ lil lame!! but last weekend was rather awesome. well friday not so much...me & my cousin were having THEE WORST BOY PROBLEMS EVER...so bad that we got a bottle of wine lmao...but saturday was cool. me jada(my cousin) and erricka(my bestie) went to youngstown to see my sisters & my fave...i also saw some loser face cuh lls. but anyways we went to this girl kyes party at this hoodrat bar then went to an iota party=/ it was actually pretty okay though. we had fun...im terribly sick right now...i just blanked out for like 10 minutes typing this...i should probly take my butt to bed huh...later loves

2 comments:

  1. 2 FT OF SNOW...WOWWWW! WE had 6inch in GA and the city was shut down...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sooo just seeing this comment lol i need to check my blogg more often smh but omg yess! the snow has yet to melt its wat march 5th?! smh but yea it was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete