Friday, January 15, 2010

if you really put me on, put yourself on then...

When i first started blogging, I got a lot of different opinions from different people. Some positive, some negative. Obviously the negative didn't phase me at all. But I find it funny when I am criticized for something that slowly turns into a huge trend. I have always been "different" when described by others, as well as when I describe myself. I don't do things to fit in with the crowd, I do things bc its what I like. When i first go my blogg it was to express myself...not cuz everybody else had one...i shortly got my twitter thanx to my blogg followers. Ppl thought i was so corny for having a twitter man i swear but now EVERYBODY has one. But the point I am making is that I have always been diffeerent, i take everybody's criticizm and run with it. I don't care if people call me weird or strange, I'm not basic. I don't do basic things, I don't dress basic. Thats just not me. I've just always been different. I'm not gonna act like I've never in life looked like the girl standing next to me. but a big majority of what I do is something to stand out. It could be the music I listen to, the way I dress, the way I talk...watever. But it all gets criticized. The biggest criticizm I get would have to be the music I listen to and the way I dress. I listen to all music & I disect it. I LOVEEE MUSIC! I love music that challenges my mind, something I hear and i pause it and rewind it so I can better understand it. I look up words that I don't know (i was taught that in school though). I feel like if you love something or are passionate about something you should fully understand it. Like look at every aspect of things. With music, I love it. I debate it with anyone so I take time to fully understand it. I will listen to anything. I don't mean any rap rnb or country either. I listen to heavy metal, classical, punk rock, gangster rap, indi, pop...watever! If the music says something that I can relate I'll listen! Same goes with clothes! I'll shop ANYWHERE! Thrift stores are amazing...not here in pittsburgh though =( but ill take a bunch of things and throw it together. Thats just what I do. I love being different. I love when the "weird" things I do become the "in" thing. I like people that can relate to me and my individuality though. I like ppl that are on the same level as me and can challenge me. I can't deal with people who I have to dumb myself down for. Anyways I'm getting off topic. The point is I'm different and always have been. Some may evene call me anomalous...! Everybody can't be different but don't criticize people bcuz u placed urself in a bubble of mediocracy!

2 comments:

  1. preach!
    lol I remember we were on twitter, then everybody jumped on the bandwagon after sayin it was wack...how wack is that...lol
    && yes never dumb down for anyone if they cant meet you at the top then they belong at the bottom.
    ppl who call ppl weird are morons, some ppl don't realize we were all born unique bcuz they're trying so hard to be like some1 else.
    && girllll u can dress ur ass off, don't ever change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yessss INDIA! girlll we were like the only 2 ppl on twitter for so freakin long lmaoooo! but u are so right i couldnt dumb myself down if i tried people are just to dumb for words & they have to go lol. i cnt stand ppl that fit in its just so freaking boring man i just can not do it. & thank you for the compliment it means A LOT chica!

    ReplyDelete